As a Senior Regional Relationship Officer, you will be leading the business development function of Princeton Asset Management’s client acquisition efforts. You will be joining other seasoned investment professionals to grow our investment advisory services.
This position mainly focus on identifying and developing new opportunities to deliver investment advice and solutions to clients, contact prospects through referrals, community contacts, introductions from existing clients and other sales channels. This person will take a senior role in the Company and will lead the new client relationship development and expand the Company’s geographic coverage. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
1. A proven track record of developing and maintaining investment advisory relationship. Fifteen or more years in a similar role with a solid relationship acquisition and building experience.
2. Understand the investment advisory product distribution channel, preferable to institutional level clients.
3. Professional Certification (CFP) or other wealth management related professional licenses and certifications are preferred.
4. Knowledge of investment management strategy, process and products, trust structures, general financial market knowledge and financial products.
5. Demonstrate high level of expertise in sales, networking, marketing, business acumen, relationship building and execution of responsibilities.
6. Possess proficient interpersonal communication, writing and group presentation skills.
7. Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Business Administration, Finance, and Economics preferred.
If you feel your background is suitable for this position, please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We appreciate your interests and will contact you if there is a potential fit. No phone call to the Company please.